- 1 packet (7g) gelatin
- 1½ Tablespoons water
- 1Tablespoon matcha
- 2 Tablespoons boiling water
- ½ cup milk
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- ⅔ cup heavy cream
- 1 egg white
- ½ Tablespoon sugar
- ) Dissolve the gelatin powder in 1½ Tbsp of water and set it aside.
- ) Dissolve matcha in 2 Tbsp boiling water and set aside.
- ) Heat the milk in a pan and dissolve the 2 Tbsp sugar.
- ) Dissolve the gelatin in the milk. Add the dissolved matcha to the milk and mix well.
- ) Whip the heavy cream and set aside.
- ) Add ½ Tbsp of sugar to the egg white and beat well until stiff peaks form when the beaters are lifted.
- ) Add the whipped heavy cream and the egg whites to the milk mixture and mix well.
- ) Pour the mixture into cups or glasses and chill them for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- *Decorate with whipped cream and matcha powder (both extra).